Have a beautiful and efficient home entrance
with a Graber Entry Door
Enjoy the look, feel, and reliability that comes from quality workmanship.
Large Selection of Styles
Complement your home with the color or style that fits best.
Achieve consistent interior temperatures and eliminate drafts and leaks with our Low-E glass doors.
Custom Sizing for any Space
Don’t worry if you have unique door measurements; we can custom size any door!
Choose the perfect door for your home in Howard County...
Browse the Graber
Entry Doors Catalog
What makes Graber Entry Doors unique?
Treated pine frames - gives your door longer life
Compression weatherstrip - ensures an effective seal
Polystyrene door core - creates excellent insulation
Epoxy primer coating - the ultimate rust protection
Prefinished with textured vinyl - no painting required
Bumper threshold with PVC core - adds door reliability
Solid wood lock-block - increases door security
Low-E Glass - increases efficiency and energy savings, no matter the season or temperature
Getting a new entry door in Howard County has never been easier...
Visit our showroom or schedule a consultation.
Review the customized quote we'll send you to look at.
Hire an expert of your own, or use one of our installers here at Graber Supply.
Love your new entry!
What you can expect
with every Graber Entry Door
5-year Limited Warranty
We repair, replace, or refund Graber entry doors with defective materials or workmanship.
Contact us if you are not fully satisfied with your Graber entry door.
Superior Customer Service
Experience the Graber Supply difference with our customer service.
Efficient Entry Doors
in Howard County, Indiana
At Graber Supply, we believes your Howard County home should be warm, inviting, and efficient.
We know having windows and doors that are functional and beautiful plays a large part in this! By offering various styles of Andersen products for both new construction or replacement homes, you can find the perfect fit to make these goals come true for your home and family.
We are a local certified Andersen dealer for replacement windows and doors, and we serve Howard County and beyond. We offer a full line of quality Andersen products so that you get the quality parts you need with the customer service that you deserve.
If you own a home in Howard County, or if you are planning to build a new home, you want a home that is consistent and comfortable with its indoor temperatures.
After all, no one wants a home with drafty windows and doors! We think all homeowners deserve quality building products that make a quality home.
The Andersen products we offer are designed to minimize leaks and optimize insulation so that you can have some of the best products and warranties when it comes to your home's windows and doors!
If you live in Howard County, Indiana then we don’t need to explain much about the natural beauty, history, or local attractions in the county or surrounding area:
- Kokomo Beach Family Aquatic Center
- Jackson Morrow Park
- Foster Park
- Howard County Historical Society
- Greentown Glass Museum
- Seiberling Mansion
- Highland Park
- Waterworks Park
Located in central Indiana, Howard County has over 82,000 people in a land area of 293 square miles. The county seat is Kokomo, and the county is a part of the Kokomo, IN, metropolitan statistical area.
Originally known as Richardville County, after Jean Baptiste Richardville, a chief of the Miami Indians, the name was changed in 1846 to honor General Tilghman Howard. Howard was a US representative from Indiana who died in 1844.
We provide our construction services to all cities and boroughs in Howard County, including Kokomo (county seat), Greentown, and Russiatown.
We also service a variety of other townships and unincorporated communities, including Center, Clay, Ervin, Harrison, Honey Creek, Howard, Jackson, Liberty, Monroe, Taylor, Union, Alto, Cassville, Center, Hemlock, New London, Oakford, Phlox, and West Middleton.
We offer construction to all zip codes in Howard County, Indiana, including46919, 46965, 46929, 46979, 46936, 46937, 46902, 46901, 46903, and 46995.
As the Howard County Chamber of Commerce states, “The mission of the Howard County Chamber is to provide advocacy, connections, and access to timely information to advance the growth and success of the business community.”
Being your local Anderson window dealer in Howard County is only a small part of what we offer at Graber Supply. Feel free to browse the other products that we offer to make your home efficient, beautiful, and truly yours:
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinets
- Graber Entry Doors
- Storm Doors
- Decra Roofing
- Walk-in Showers
Contact us today, browse our online catalogs, or stop by our showroom and meet us in person. We would love to meet you and help your dreams for your home come true!
Howard County Home Entry Door FAQ's
- If the Graber Supply team installs your new entry door, we will come out and measure your door ahead of time. If you choose your contractor to install the new door, they will need to get the necessary measurements and send them to us.
- Paint: With our many pain options we can mach the the paint for your new door with the paint colors you already have.
- Stain: Choose from one of our stain options to find the closest match to your existing stain.
- We offer both decorative and privacy glass for your home's entrance door. Choose from a variety of options for the glass in the internal grilles.
- Our privacy glass comes in a variety of textures including...
- Unfortunately only certain parts of a door are replaceable. Many times if your internal blinds break your entire door needs to be replaced. Our 20-year prorated factory warranty will help you rest easy knowing that your door is protected.
- Certainly! If you want more details, ask us about the different options available for the internal grille.
- If you prep your door correctly, you can absolutely paint it. Please contact our team if you have more questions about prepping and painting your door.
- UV light enters through the glass in your door and heats up your home. Low-E significantly reduces the amount of UV light that can enter your home. Reducing the amount of UV light that can enter your home will contribute to a more consistent temperature in your home.