Have a beautiful and efficient home entrance
with a Graber Entry Door
Enjoy the look, feel, and reliability that comes from quality workmanship.
Large Selection of Styles
Choose the style that complements your home with multiple styles and colors.
Eliminate drafts, heat loss, and inconsistent interior temperatures with our Low-E glass doors.
Custom Sizing for any Space
Don’t worry if you have unique door measurements; we can custom size any door!
Choose the perfect door for your home in Wabash County...
Browse the Graber
Entry Doors Catalog
What makes Graber Entry Doors unique?
Treated pine frames - gives your door longer life
Compression weatherstrip - ensures an effective seal
Polystyrene door core - creates excellent insulation
Epoxy primer coating - the ultimate rust protection
Prefinished with textured vinyl - no painting required
Bumper threshold with PVC core - adds door reliability
Solid wood lock-block - increases door security
Low-E Glass - increases efficiency and energy savings, no matter the season or temperature
Getting a new entry door in Wabash County has never been easier...
Visit our showroom or schedule a consultation.
We send you a customized quote for your review.
Use one of our experts or a contractor of your choice.
Love your new entry!
What you can expect
with every Graber Entry Door
5-year Limited Warranty
We repair, replace, or refund Graber entry doors with defective materials or workmanship.
Contact us if you are not fully satisfied with your Graber entry door.
Superior Customer Service
Experience the Graber Supply difference with our customer service.
Efficient Entry Doors
in Wabash County, Indiana
Are you looking for a door for your home that is beautiful, stylish, and efficient?
At Graber Supply, we serve the entire Wabash County, Indiana area with our Graber entry doors to help homeowners experience the home efficiency and consistent temperatures they deserve.
We know having windows and doors that are functional and beautiful plays a large part in this! By offering various styles of Andersen products for both new construction or replacement homes, you can find the perfect fit to make these goals come true for your home and family.
We are a local certified Andersen dealer for replacement windows and doors, and we serve Wabash County and beyond. We offer a full line of quality Andersen products so that you get the quality parts you need with the customer service that you deserve.
- Salamonie River State Park
- Lost Bridge State Recreation Area
- Dr. James Ford Historic Home
- Stockdale Mill
- Wabash County Museum
- Charley Creek Gardens
- Hanging Rock National Natural Landmark
- Paradise Spring Historical Park
Located in north-central Indiana, Wabash County has over 31,000 people in a land area of 412 square miles. Wabash County is home to the Honeywell Arts & Entertainment Venues, including the Historic 1905 Eagles Theater.
Wabash County offers many of the conveniences and opportunities of a big city while maintaining its small-town values.
We provide our construction services to all cities and boroughs in Wabash County, including
Wabash (county seat), La Fontaine, Largo, North Manchester, and Roann.
We also service a variety of other townships and unincorporated communities, including America, Bolivar, College Corner, Disko, Ijamsville, Liberty Mills, Lincolnville, Mount Vernon, Newton, Pioneer, Richvalley, Servia, South Haven, Speicherville, Stockdale, Sunnymede, Treaty, Urbana, and Valley Brook.
We offer construction to all zip codes in Wabash County, Indiana, including 46962, 46980, 46984, 46941, 46943, 46990, 46946, and 46992.
“[Our vision is that] Wabash County will be the model for small-town America, making a relevant impact on the global community, by offering vibrant cultural experiences, enriching lifestyles and growing economic opportunities while building on our heritage.”
You can turn your dreams into reality! Contact Graber Supply to get a quote for your project!
Howard County Home Entry Door FAQ's
- Graber Supply will pre-measure all entry doors before installation. Should you choose to have another contractor perform the install, they will be responsible to get all the necessary measurements.
- Paint: With our many pain options we can mach the the paint for your new door with the paint colors you already have.
- Stain: Choose from one of our stain options to find the closest match to your existing stain.
- We offer both decorative and privacy glass for your home's entrance door. Choose from a variety of options for the glass in the internal grilles.
- Our privacy glass comes in a variety of textures including...
- Unfortunately only certain parts of a door are replaceable. Many times if your internal blinds break your entire door needs to be replaced. Our 20-year prorated factory warranty will help you rest easy knowing that your door is protected.
- Yes, most of our entry doors have different options available with the internal grille. Please ask us for details.
- Proper preparation is important to consider before re-painting one of our entry doors. If you would like to change the color of your door, please give us a call and we can make sure you know everything you need to know before getting started.
- UV light enters through the glass in your door and heats up your home. Low-E significantly reduces the amount of UV light that can enter your home. Reducing the amount of UV light that can enter your home will contribute to a more consistent temperature in your home.