Have a beautiful and efficient home entrance
with a Graber Entry Door
Enjoy the look, feel, and reliability that comes from quality workmanship.
Large Selection of Styles
Choose the style that complements your home with multiple styles and colors.
Eliminate drafts, heat loss, and inconsistent interior temperatures with our Low-E glass doors.
Custom Sizing for any Space
Don’t worry if you have unique door measurements; we can custom size any door!
Choose the perfect door for your home in Peru
Browse the Graber
Entry Doors Catalog
What makes Graber Entry Doors unique?
Treated pine frames - gives your door longer life
Compression weatherstrip - ensures an effective seal
Polystyrene door core - creates excellent insulation
Epoxy primer coating - the ultimate rust protection
Prefinished with textured vinyl - no painting required
Bumper threshold with PVC core - adds door reliability
Solid wood lock-block - increases door security
Low-E Glass - increases efficiency and energy savings, no matter the season or temperature
Getting a new entry door in Peru has never been easier...
Visit our showroom or schedule a consultation.
We send you a customized quote for your review.
Use one of our experts or a contractor of your choice.
Love your new entry!
What you can expect
with every Graber Entry Door
5-year Limited Warranty
We repair, replace, or refund Graber entry doors with defective materials or workmanship.
Contact us if you are not fully satisfied with your Graber entry door.
Superior Customer Service
Experience the Graber Supply difference with our customer service.
Efficient Entry Doors
in Peru, Indiana
Are you looking for a door for your home that is beautiful, stylish, and efficient?
You deserve a home with a beautiful and efficient entrance.
We design, build, and sell our own line of Graber entry doors as your local home supplier. All of our customers get the best quality materials, excellent craftsmanship, and quality customer service.
- Grissom Air Museum
- International Circus Hall of Fame
- Oak Hill Winery
- Mississinewa Lake, Dam, and Reservoir
- Circus Hall of Fame
- Miami County Speedway and Bunker Hill Dragstrip
- Circus City Festival Museum
- Seven Pillars Nature Preserve - ACRES Land Trust
- Miami County Museum
- American Huey 369 Museum
Located in Miami County of north-central Indiana, Peru is Miami County’s largest city and is 79 miles north of Indianapolis. The Wabash River runs through Peru and divides the city in two.
Peru, Indiana is considered the Circus Capital of the World and hosts the Big Top Circus (a professional circus) each year. They also hold the Peru Amateur Circus (for ages 7-21) each year in June.
The city of Peru covers 5 square miles of land and is home to over 11,000people.
As the Miami Chamber of Commerce, the chamber overseeing Peru, states on their website, “The Miami County Chamber of Commerce promotes a strong business and industrial climate for its members through a partnership between businesses and the community of Miami County.”
We service all zip codes in Peru, Indiana with construction services, including: 46970, 46971, and other surrounding zip codes in the greater Miami county area.
Peru Home Entry Door FAQ's
- If you hire the Graber Supply team to install your door, we will come to your site ahead of time and get all the necessary measurements. Should you choose to hire a contractor they will need to get the necessary measurements and send them to us.
- Paint: Yes - we can paint your new door to match your existing home's colors!
- Stain: We have multiple stain colors available, and you will need to choose one from our stain color palette.
- We offer both decorative and privacy glass for your home's entrance door. Choose from a variety of options for the glass in the internal grilles.
- Our privacy glass comes in a variety of textures including...
- Only certain parts of the door are replaceable. Often if they break the entire door will need to be replaced.
- You can have peace of mind with our 20-year prorated factory warranty.
- Yes, most of our entry doors have different options available with the internal grille. Please ask us for details.
- When prepped correctly, most of our entry doors can be painted. If you have further questions, please ask our team about this.
- UV light enters through the glass in your door and heats up your home. Low-E significantly reduces the amount of UV light that can enter your home. Reducing the amount of UV light that can enter your home will contribute to a more consistent temperature in your home.